Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

  Q: IS KORN STARCH BAD FOR YOU?

 LARGE QUANTITIES AS IN 2-5 BOXES PER DAY IS HARSH AND CAN CAUSE CONSTIPATION EXTREME CORN STARCH CONSUMPTION IS CALLED PICA IT IS OFTEN A FORM OF ANEMIA THAT IS CAUSING SUCH CRAVING KANDY KORN STARCH WAS INVENTED TO COUNTERACT THAT CRAVING CONSUMPTION WHILE RAISING IRON AND MINERAL LEVELS TO A POINT WERE YOUR CONSUMPTION STOPS OR LESSEN DRAMATICALLY

Benny Fitz

Director of High Fives, Apple

Q: CAN CORN STARCH BE GOOD FOR YOU

A: YES

Calorie Booster

Although most people are trying to cut calories, some need to add calories to help with weight gain.  1-tablespoon serving of cornstarch has 30 calories. As a nearly flavorless powder that mixes well with a number of different foods, cornstarch can help boost your calorie intake without having much of an effect on your appetite. It does thicken the consistency of the foods Good options include yogurt, hot cereal, pudding, mashed potatoes and gravy. Add in small increments to prevent making your foods too thick to eat.

Source of Energy

All the calories in the cornstarch come from its carbohydrate content. 1-tablespoon serving contains 8 grams of carbs. Carbs are the macronutrient you need in the largest amount, says the McKinley Health Center. That's because carbs are your body's preferred source of energy. While carbs from foods such as cornstarch help give you the energy to get up and go, those carbs are also used to fuel your basic body functions, including your heartbeat, breathing and brain activity

Tess Timonial

Head of Potatoes, The Internet

Q: WHAT IS PICA

Pica is an unusual craving for and ingestion of either edible or inedible substance

the majority of primary care physicians are unaware of pica symptoms.

Pica has been practiced for centuries without a clear etiology.

Pica is an unusual condition where patients develop cravings FOR ICE, STARCH E.T.C FOUND MOSTLY IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN & NATIVE AMERICAN COMMUNITIES BY ABOUT 80% THE OTHER 20% IS FOUND IN PREGNANT WOMEN OF ALL RACE AND ETHNICITY.

Hugh Canduit

Chief Ranch Dressing Advisor

0